The Building Proctor Program was instituted by Facilities Management in 1979. A proctor functions as a liaison between a campus building, its occupants, and Facilities Management. Proctors serve as contacts for work requests, maintenance issues, and emergencies, and are responsible for advising and disseminating information to building occupants. If this is an urgent service request, please call 303-492-5522 for fastest service. Please report incidents of offensive graffiti in or around buildings immediately by calling 303-492-5522.

Campus Building Access Information

Housing Maintenance Requests:

For housing maintenance issues, please contact the Department of Housing at 303-735-5555 or use the Housing FixIt site to request service.

Change building proctor contact information (primary or backup contact information):

Building Proctor Info Change

Outage Notification Requests

Outage Notifications for non-critical systems (access, such as sidewalk or roadways) can be requested by building users and proctors as needed. To request these types of closures, users should contact their proctor and to make arrangements. This will ensure that all departments affected by the closure are informed, including, but not limited to Disability Service, Parking, and Facilities Operations Shops.

If a proctor or building manager has a critical system outage, contact and we can discuss the impacts, shop support required as well as notification. These requests may require a meeting or large discussion with the Facilities Operations Shops for approval.