Help with emission test/VIN verification

CUPD can verify vehicle VIN numbers for emission tests on vehicles registered outside of Colorado. We do not provide VIN verification for any other purpose. If you are trying to renew license plates for an out-of-state vehicle and need an emissions test in order to do this, please bring the forms provided by your home state to CUPD Records. If you need a full VIN verification and inspection, please contact .